• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Peter Woodward

raisincajuns

Regular
I was browsing through past and present posts and noticed one regarding Peter Woodward. It mentioned his series Conquest on THC. Someone was hoping to be able to see or tape the episodes. Well if still interested on May 27th THC is going to be showing 10 of the 14 episodes on Conquest. Each show will be aired twice. They are already filming for a second season which will hopefully begin in July. His website has also confirmed that he will be at Dragoncon in Atlanta. Too bad money is tight, or I would be there :( -- By the way, does anyone have any personal info on Mr. Woodward? He is so cute but so private.

I really wasn't impressed with Conquest, however, his series "Egypt: Beyond the Pyramids" was excellent. Conquest got old fast... too much like a Renaissance Faire on television!

-Tim

I really wasn't impressed with Conquest, however, his series "Egypt: Beyond the Pyramids" was excellent. Conquest got old fast... too much like a Renaissance Faire on television!

-Tim

Maybe with the medeival episodes but there were quite a few more modern episodes -- Bull Riding -- Demolition Derby

I was browsing through past and present posts and noticed one regarding Peter Woodward. It mentioned his series Conquest on THC. Someone was hoping to be able to see or tape the episodes. Well if still interested on May 27th THC is going to be showing 10 of the 14 episodes on Conquest. Each show will be aired twice. They are already filming for a second season which will hopefully begin in July. His website has also confirmed that he will be at Dragoncon in Atlanta. Too bad money is tight, or I would be there :( -- By the way, does anyone have any personal info on Mr. Woodward? He is so cute but so private.

May 27th? Crusade Daily Rotation Day on Sci-Fi (11AM-4PM)? What are the odds?

I know but since two of the Crusade episodes are repeats from April, I will watch Crusade in the morning and Conquest in the Afternoon. So I can get my fill of Peter Woodward all day!! :LOL: :p

May 27th? Crusade Daily Rotation Day on Sci-Fi (11AM-4PM)? What are the odds?

I almost forgot -- Conquest actually starts running at 7am CST so if you want to catch all of Crusade but see some of Conquest you will still catch 6 epps before Crusade starts.

Back