• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Gary Cole on 'Veep'

Raw Shark

Regular
Looks like Gary Cole is guest starring on 'Veep' this weekend. If anyone hasn't seen it, it's a vicious skewering of Washington political culture. Probably the most creative use of swearing I've seen since 'South Park,' if you're into that sort of thing.

Raw Shark

"The President is really busting my lady balls!"
Julia Louis Dreyfuss, 'Veep'

Looks like Gary Cole is guest starring on 'Veep' this weekend. If anyone hasn't seen it, it's a vicious skewering of Washington political culture. Probably the most creative use of swearing I've seen since 'South Park,' if you're into that sort of thing.

Raw Shark

"The President is really busting my lady balls!"
Julia Louis Dreyfuss, 'Veep'

Veep? Airing where? What channel? On the internet somewhere?

HBO. The first season just came out on disc, and I'm still not sure what the internet is.

Raw Shark

"Is our children learnin'?"
George W. Bush

HBO. The first season just came out on disc, and I'm still not sure what the internet is.

Raw Shark

"Is our children learnin'?"
George W. Bush

I put it in my Netflix queue, but haven't got around to it yet.

ps. I moved Janleex0's post about Michael Ansara to the appropriate thread "RIP Michael Ansara (Elric)." It didn't belong in the "Gary Cole on Veep" thread, and Micheal died July 31, 2013, not just now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back