• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

'Gilmore Girls' is officially ending

I quit watching once the kids hit college, somehow just losing interest. I sort of liked the idea of Rory being more conservative than her mother, but somehow the idea just got old...

The high school shows should end when the kids graduate, even if the actors look more like college graduates at the time. :p

The high school shows should end when the kids graduate

Gilmore Girls was never a "high school show", and if that's how you saw it, you were missing 90 percent of what the show was about. So I can see where you would have lost interest.

For various reasons, including the reshuffling of local channels and the WB/UPN merger I missed all of last season (which I heard such bad things about that I didn't even try to track down the episodes) and this one. From what I've read the show righted itself in the end and managed to conclude on an appropriate note, despite the loss of the original creative team, so I'll probably buy the last two seasons on DVD to complete my collection (in a year or two, after they go on sale. ;))

Regards,

Joe

I watched the last two episodes yesterday. It was a decent series finale. I just wish the first half or two-thirds or whatever of this season hadn't sucked so badly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back