• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

chatrooms

superbob

Regular
Sorry to do this guys I know that there is always one of these posts every so often. I need to find some more B5 chatrooms online. Don't get me wrong I love this webpage (and my works internet bill will bear witness to this) but i need more. At present There are 2 chatrooms that I visit and the Warner Bros web page is seriously slowing down. I have an addiction and it must be satisfied, help meeee pleassseee

------------------
"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light. I come to take the place that has been prepared for me"

On a similar note, how do you use the chat linked on this site? I can never get in.

------------------
* "That hardly seems likely, does it?" >>>^<<<

Moved to Fandom, fun and fanfic

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Latest posts

Members online

Back