• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Movie and seasons order

What version do you guys prefer of the pilot, the original or the special edition?
The special edition is more fluid in my opinion, yet it feels longer.

What version do you guys prefer of the pilot, the original or the special edition?

Each has its good points.

Strictly from memory:

The original edition has more of an alien feel to it, which I like.

The Special Edition has better Takashima voice, no "Zoo" scene (Who'd have transparent walls in their quarters, anyway?!? Sheesh! Privacy anybody?).

Verdict: Overall, the Special Edition.

Very much the Special Edition. Better character moments, better Takashima voice and better music.

(Who'd have transparent walls in their quarters, anyway?!? Sheesh! Privacy anybody?).

That sector was for the aliens who don't have any concept of privacy or modesty and who find it an insult if the Commander does not to tour the area at least once a day to express his interest in their daily lives. So obviously Sinclair was fulfilling his diplomatic duty as well as showing Lyta to her quarters. ;)

Jan

Very much the Special Edition. Better character moments, better Takashima voice and better music.

That sector was for the aliens who don't have any concept of privacy or modesty and who find it an insult if the Commander does not to tour the area at least once a day to express his interest in their daily lives. So obviously Sinclair was fulfilling his diplomatic duty as well as showing Lyta to her quarters. ;)

Jan

The answer to "Who'd have transparent walls in their quarters?" is Ivanova, Talia, Lyta and Dodger, HOPEFULLY. :devil: :drool: ;)

You've got it backwards... Valen is Sinclair! :scream:

No, he had it right. Sinclair was born 2218, and in 2260 goes back in time to 1260 and on the way transforms into Valen, and lives the rest of his life in the past. So, Sinclair -> Valen.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back