• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New To Babylon 5

Hey all!

Been a while since I have posted and just wanted to come say Hi and see how you're all doing!

Time does fly I did not realize the last time I posted was May!! crazy how time just slips away from you.

So yeh, how's everyone doing?

Yes very true. It is amazing how busy and distracted we can get and then BAM! months have passed.

I'm SUPER-FANTASTIC! But I'm also SUPER-SARCASTIC. :LOL:

Hey all!

Been a while since I have posted and just wanted to come say Hi and see how you're all doing!

Time does fly I did not realize the last time I posted was May!! crazy how time just slips away from you.

Yes very true. It is amazing how busy and distracted we can get and then BAM! months have passed.

Haha indeed it does!

I've still got Babylon 5 to watch through again for a 2nd time! I watched the first season and took a bit of a break and started on season 2 the other night, 6 episodes into season 2 and loving it, feels like I never seen it because I took a few months off watching.

Doing that is actually very surprising because you actually forget a lot of things and that makes it still feel super fresh.

So yeh I will be watching more of Season 2 tonight!

What you up to yourself these days?

Hey all!

I speak sarcasm like a second language :LOL:

Odd Symmetries

Season 3 Ep14&15, Bester and Londo both lose the loves of their lives to shadow agents, one in a deliberate act of malice the other in an act of indifference. Both ‘men’ shift alliances in response, Londo moves back into the darkness, Bester shifts toward the light. Later both reverse course after perceived or real realizations of betrayal and act to avenge themselves. Londo against Morden, Bester against Lyta/Garibaldi. Both have their revenge blow up in their faces. Bester creates an implacable, powerful enemy in Lyta after Byron’s death which when complemented by Garibaldi’s money and corporate power – in ways implied but not shown – leads to the destruction on PsiCorp and the PsiCops per Crusade. Londo’s action leads to the Drakh secret take-over of the Centauri government, an orbital bombardment of the capitol by the Drazi/Narn fleet and (in the Legions of Fire books) the detonation of a fusion bomb in the city.

I just noticed this and thought it strange. Never read the PsiCorp novels so I have no idea how Bester finally dies.

Never read the PsiCorp novels so I have no idea how Bester finally dies.

I don't think how he dies at the end of the book is as important as how he got to that point. For the sake of semi-spoiler trivia: Bester is eventually captured, tried, convicted, and spends the remainder of his life under guard/imprisoned on "Sleepers" till he dies of natural causes.

Decided to post in this thread since everything is pretty dead around here right now. I blame the time of year and current reboot disappointment. Anyway I'm sure things will pick up with the big anniversary right around the corner. And maybe we'll have some new fans to talk with once the anniversary news starts to spread. ;)

Decided to post in this thread since everything is pretty dead around here right now. I blame the time of year and current reboot disappointment. Anyway I'm sure things will pick up with the big anniversary right around the corner. And maybe we'll have some new fans to talk with once the anniversary news starts to spread. ;)

2023 should have going for it:
- New JMS Projects
- B5Books WTHH 2 and 3 (possibly other things? :dancing:)
- Mira's book
- Jason's B5 Super Book which has So Much :( Material that it can't be squeezed into a single volume as originally planned.

Do miss Pat's B5Events as it seemed she had one Mega Event each spring-ish, but guess that ship has sailed.

Last edited:

2023 should have going for it:
- New JMS Projects
- B5Books WTHH 2 and 3 (possibly other things? :dancing:)
- Mira's book
- Jason's B5 Super Book which has So Much :( Material that it can't be squeezed into a single volume as originally planned.

Do miss Pat's B5Events as it seemed she had one Mega Event each spring-ish, but guess that ship has sailed.

Oh yes. I am looking forward to it all. Traveling right now and I hope Mira's book is waiting from me when I get home. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back