• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Unable to change profile/contact page is 404

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnlaShokGrey

Regular
Hi. I'm logged in, and went to my profile page. I changed my sig file, and tried to load up a custom avatar, but when I clicked submit, I got this message:

"It does not appear that this was submitted from the proper form. "

I've tried this several times. I tried to contact you using the Contact Us page, but it's coming up 404, alas, and redirects to the main forums index.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

Do you have any internet security/privacy software running that would prevent referrer information from being passed along? These stupid programs block that info for some asinine reason, and it may prevent them from working.

Nope, I fill out forms like this all the time, and I'm not running any software like that at all (well, _that_ was a bit of a shoutout to all internet stalkers and thieves, wasn't it? <g>). I'll try it again a little later today - it could have simply been a constipated pipeline between my server and yours.

Edited to add: I just tried it again; still getting the same message! Can I e-mail you the changes or something?

Problem solved, and in a curious way: I was able to post the changes via Opera 8.5 for the Mac. It was in Safari 2.0.1 that was unable to do so. Go figure.

waz up b5?? diz mimi and julissa.
wat yall bin up 2???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back