• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 cast at conventions ?

dencor

Regular
Hello. I took a peak over at Claudia Christian's website and noticed that she attended a small convention, a couple of weeks ago, with some other B5 cast members in Burbank California. I have never been to a convention and they never come around where I live in El Paso, Texas. If I had known about this convention, I would have taken the short flight to get some autographs from the cast. My question is does anyone know of a reliable website that keeps track of upcoming sci fi conventions.

thank
dennis

I've found this site to be great. The nice thing is that you can look by location, date or name and it lists all kinds of cons. I don't see any in El Paso but there seem to be a few in Texas, at least.

Jan

wow they have an anime con coming to KC.

i know nothing about anime...or the cast....and its $45.

should i go? anyone attended these things?

Man, last one I attended was the Pittsburgh, PA Comicon in April 2004, where I saw Pat Tallman (Lyta Alexander), Peter Woodward (Galen), Jeffrey Willerth (Kosh, inside the suit, and now Pat's husband.) and Wortham Krimmer (Cartagia). Can't remember what they charged to get in, but it was certainly less than $45. Too bad that site Jan listed doesn't have the capability to search by Guest Name or TV show name.

Not sure it would be worth it if you don't know the genre.

Man, last one I attended was the Pittsburgh, PA Comicon in April 2004, where I saw Pat Tallman (Lyta Alexander), Peter Woodward (Galen), Jeffrey Willerth (Kosh, inside the suit, and now Pat's husband.) and Wortham Krimmer (Cartagia). Can't remember what they charged to get in, but it was certainly less than $45. Too bad that site Jan listed doesn't have the capability to search by Guest Name or TV show name.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Mac, but Pat and Jeffrey are divorced now. I think I'm jealous: I'd love to meet Wortham Krimmer. He played such a great character.

Jan

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Mac, but Pat and Jeffrey are divorced now.

[Howard Wolowitz - The Big Bang Theory] "Pat's free? Bad news? :dancing: :beer:
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/KoshN/Babylon 5/Lyta_s4.jpg (Note the inscription.)
Jan, think I have a shot?"
[/Howard Wolowitz - The Big Bang Theory]

Of course, I'm KIDDING. "Think I have a shot?" :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

I think I'm jealous: I'd love to meet Wortham Krimmer. He played such a great character.

He had the least attention, probably because he played a baddie/nutjob. Every time I saw him, he was sitting all alone, like Londo on his throne in the dark.

Last edited:
I've found this site to be great. The nice thing is that you can look by location, date or name and it lists all kinds of cons. I don't see any in El Paso but there seem to be a few in Texas, at least.

Jan

That is a very useful site, Jan. Thanks! I particularly like how it has an option to list conventions by date.

Back