• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

question on script books

The only script book I've bought is the movie and that was because of all the little extras that had never been produced before. Did the script books for the series have little goodies like that as well?

And will we see a script book for Crusade as well?

The only script book I've bought is the movie and that was because of all the little extras that had never been produced before. Did the script books for the series have little goodies like that as well?

Yes, there was apparently goodies throughout from what I've read. Also, if you got the whole set (possibly had to be confirmed early on?) there would be an extra special volume or something.

There has always been an intention to go through Crusade as well, I believe, but one can only wait and see if budget allows it to continue after the "series proper" volumes.

Yes they did. Each book was different but from the start there were production memos or concept art or photos or something. And yes, if you bought the original 14-volume set, you got Volume 15 for free which had the B5 treatment and bible and excerpts from the famous practical joke script and more. Like the movie book, they were limited editions and are no longer available.

That is the plan but it may be a while. There's still B5-related books to come out and starting in March there'll be a new book coming out monthly.

Jan
member of the Scripts Team

Last edited:
There's still B5-related books to come out and starting in March there'll be a new book coming out monthly.

Jan

Books that are not scriptbooks? Price? $39.95 (discounted to $29.95 for 10 days)? or less $ ?

Hopefully less $.

Last edited:
There's still B5-related books to come out and starting in March there'll be a new book coming out monthly.

Jan

Oh, what can we look forward too? Can you drop some hints? There needs to be something coming out now. I read that the RPG is going to be done soon as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back