• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

HEROES: Volume 4 (Season 3.5)

The week before last, I got through half an episode. Just got bored and didn't finish. I'm so tempted to drop it, but I feel like I've invested something of myself into it. Grrr.

I thought similarly back before I finally gave up on the show. That feeling goes away after the first couple of episodes air that you don't watch. Unfortunately for the show, my thing for Milo Ventimiglia isn't enough to overcome the crap writing. I haven't watched since back right before they defeated Papa Patrelli, and I haven't regretted it one bit.

I thought similarly back before I finally gave up on the show. That feeling goes away after the first couple of episodes air that you don't watch. Unfortunately for the show, my thing for Milo Ventimiglia isn't enough to overcome the crap writing. I haven't watched since back right before they defeated Papa Patrelli, and I haven't regretted it one bit.

I'm still watching and have a little pang of regret here and there. Although not back to it's S1 glory, it's still way better than S2, and better than the first half of S3

I was recording 24 and watching Heroes... now I'm recording Heroes and watching 24. This way I can fast forward through Heroes now. :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back