• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 Amazing Stories Magazine

dencor

Regular
I know it is not likely but is there any chance that the short B5 stories that JMS wrote will ever appear in one of the upcoming script books or reprinted somewhere else. As we know they are not easy to find and not exactly cheap. If I ever do decide to buy one, which of the stories is the best one ? Marcus - Invanova ? G'Kar - Lyta ? Or the Londo story ?

Thanks
dennis

I can tell you for certain that Captain Jaclyn with the script books is aware how badly the fans want these reprinted. I'm pretty fond of the Londo story, personally. Next would be the Marcus/Ivanova story, though I understand why that one's so controversial.

Jan

Thanks for the information Jan. So there is still hope, though slight that someday we might see these short stories in the script books. I have heard the Marcus/ Ivanova story caused some debate so that is probably the one I want first. Though I will take anyone I can get my hands on. There is a huge, used bookstore about 40 miles away, that is open today. Think I will take a drive and see if get lucky.

Amazing Stories has three of the six short stories. The other three were in Babylon 5/Crusade Magazine. "Hidden Agendas" from Babylon 5/Crusade magazine is my favorite.

Amazing Stories has three of the six short stories. The other three were in Babylon 5/Crusade Magazine. "Hidden Agendas" from Babylon 5/Crusade magazine is my favorite.

That I did not know KoshN. Would you know which issues they were in and maybe a brief description of what the stories are about ? Are they considered canon as well as the Amazing Stories issues ?

Thanks

That I did not know KoshN. Would you know which issues they were in and maybe a brief description of what the stories are about ? Are they considered canon as well as the Amazing Stories issues ?

Thanks

All six short stories are the same level of canon, except possibly "Space, Time and the Incurable Romantic" (which may be a little less canon.).

See the FAQ section.
http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=11723

Last edited:
Thanks for the list KoshN. Looks like I will have to get a hold of the Babylon 5 magazines sooner or later. Have to get my fix.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back