• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Help finding sheridans final moment before...

Yea, that looks like it would make a great "cat-toy".

My, what a cute gang of kittens. :D

They're not mine. I took those pictures when I was over at my cousin Jim's for Fourth of July Cookout. They're not "cat people" and have two dogs, a Silky Terrier (sweet, and about 6 years old) and a Boston Terrier (a ~1.5 year old holy terror). The mother cat is a stray that took up residence on their back porch and had her kittens.

BTW, the grey kitten was adopted yesterday.

That would be great if you could help me KoshN. If I understand pixel size, I am not looking for anything to large. Maybe around 200 X 200 sounds about right.

To help you understand pixel size:

If you Right-Click of the Sheridan picture on page 1 of this thread, and then go down the list of options to Properties and then Left-Click, you'll see that that picture is 220 x 164 pixels. The size you'll need depends on what you're going to use it for. For instance, if you intend to use it for an avatar here, you'll want 100 x 100 because that's the max. size allowable here for avatars. My avatar is 100 x 91.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help KoshN, I learned something new. I figure a pic a little bigger, maybe: 250 to 300 pixels will do.

dennis

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure someone round these parts has it as their thumbnail.

Found this... but I suspect you want a few frames later:

events07c.jpg
I think this is a little better. Dennis, click on the thumbnail to view the full size file. That's 250 pixels on the smaller dimension. Horizontal then fell at 447. This was as he's saying the sun's coming up, and just before the camera turned to view him squarely on and zoomed in. I think this is the best frame.

Attachments

• SheridanSiL1.jpg
    SheridanSiL1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Perfect KoshN, that is the right shot of Sheridan I was looking for. Thank you and everyone else for trying to help out. I owe you one.

dennis

Perfect KoshN, that is the right shot of Sheridan I was looking for. Thank you and everyone else for trying to help out. I owe you one.

dennis

Glad you like it. I was trying to capture the "oh so very tired, sentient with just a hint of a smile" look, not the "I'm an imbecile catching flies." look. ;)

Back