• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

what is known about the ending of crusade?

other than the 3 released scripts and the multiple rumors of other season one episodes what do we know about the rest of the seasons? i seem to remember hearing that there were supposed to be five seasons with the cure found in season 2 and the rest dealing with shadow tech. is that right? what are the odds we might get some of this info from JMS on the DVD box set?

ya know, i watched the first 2 or 3 ep. of Crusade and just didn't like it, which seemed to be the prevailing feeling at the time. Comming at the end of B-5 it just wasn't a worthy followup, IMHO. but if it where to start as a new show today, several years after the end of B-5 it would probably have a greater following. So, can't answer your question, but hope something does become of Crusade.

I agree with you to a point. That was why many weren't into the first half of Season 5 of B5, because it was a new beginning, and the arc had to take time to build, and many people don't understand the amount of time it takes to place threads of the arc into motion (lots of folks were also turned off by most of the first half of Season 1 of B5 upon their initial viewing, and only after seeing later episodes and finding all the arc elements when re-viewing, that many found respect for the earlier episodes.

There is also the issue that the first couple episodes aired were among the TNT Atlanta impacted set, including the entire premiere episode that JMS never wanted to write / produce (and which he thinks so little of that he lists it last in the viewing order, and it sounds like he wouldn't list it at all if he didn't have to).

Back