• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

what happened to the new babylon 5 graphic novel?

wasn't JMS writing a new graphic novel that was supposed to be produced by wildstorm press? i remember reading that it was supposed to tie the babylon 5, crusade and legends of the rangers universe together.

I haven't heard anything about this, but if there will be such a book published, I'd read it. :)

I think JMS put this one on the back burner some time ago. He had a contract to do it, but never even got as far as deciding on a story. The B5/Crusade/Rangers cross-over was one idea he had mentioned considering, another was a Sheridan/Sinclair story either set during the Mars riots or the early days on B5 - 2256 or 2257. As far as I can recall he never announced any final decision.

Regards,

Joe

I thought I remembered seeing something about that having a publisher and a pub date, but can't find a post on JMS News. Anybody else know anything about this? Anyone? Bueller?

:)

Regards,

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back