• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5:TLT -- just the news. And we mean that.

This isn't strictly TLT news but it's related. Looks like the TLT Soundtrack will be released shortly before the DVD is. If you're avoiding spoilers, don't follow this link:

http://www.varesesarabande.com/upcoming.asp

I really love this part:
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment releases the already best-selling DVD BABYLON 5: THE LOST TALES on July 31.
Emphasis added by me. Looks like somebody's paying attention. :beer:

Jan

Thanks! Page 1 is safe to read if you're wary of spoilers. Page 2 contains a major spoiler, but it's the same one as last time.

A quick note. The Lost Tales is climbing up the amazon.com best selling dvds list again. Checked earlier today and it is back up to # 14 on the list.

I think this may qualify as news since it mentions that they'll be showing footage from TLT. This is info on a panel that will be held at San Diego Comic-Con:

Friday - 6:00-7:00 Babylon 5: The Lost Tales—Created by J. Michael Straczynski in 1993, Babylon 5 became an sf cult fan favorite and a top rated show. Now in 2007, you are being taken to 2271 A.D. for Babylon 5: The Lost Tales, a made-for-video movie. See footage from the movie with a panel to follow. Panelists include writer/director/executive producer J. Michael Straczynski, and members from the original cast including Bruce Boxleitner (President John Sheridan), Tracy Scoggins (Captain Elizabeth Lochley) and Peter Woodward (Galen) as well as executive producer Douglas Netter and producer Samm Barnes. Room 6CDEF
I'll be there. Can't wait!

Jan

Just noticed, the price at Amazon.com came down $1 since April 24th. :)

Last edited:
SWEET! I knew there was a reason I wanted this long to buy. Now I get to reap the rewards! SUCK IT to all you pre-buyers.

:p

What is the new price now? Mine is ready to ship at $15.99

I believe Amazon.com reflects sales prices in its preorders. :)

Back