• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Liandra's weapons (Spoilers)

Elenopa

Regular
Liandra\'s weapons (Spoilers)

I've actually seen 'Legend' now, so I'm back to posting.

Watching Sarah in the weapon's pod, I got to wondering how it was all connected up. Sarah was using her hands and feet to fire. Does each hand/foot correspond to a particular weapon? If this is the case, does the Liandra only have four main guns; two forward and two back?

Leading on from this, as Sarah rotates in the pod, do her movements control the ship? Does she become the ship in navigation as well as weapons?

Any thoughts and speculation welcome.
smile.gif

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

Re: Liandra\'s weapons (Spoilers)

I would suggest you look
Gunnery Thread

It was started by one of the actors and contains what everyone has already said about the pod.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Back