• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Any of you know about a new magazine?

Elenopa

Regular
Just got an email from a friend, and he's asked me if I've seen the new 'Week by week' B5 collection. He says it's a DVD magazine.

I can't find anything about it online. Any of you lot know anything?

I'm in the UK by the way.

Here in the UK, a company called DeAGOSTINI has been publishing weekly magazines for various subjects, some of which are TV shows. For the TV shows there is a DVD with an episode on each week while the magazine explores the episode in more depth. However, I can't see a B5 one on their website. I suppose anothr company could be doing one, but this company is the only one I am aware of that does this sort of thing in the UK.

I've asked my friend to find out who publishes it, but he hasn't got back to me. He does say it's a DVD thing.

I too looked at various magazine websites and haven't found anything. I have no reasons to doubt my friend, but it is strange that there is no trace.

I have seen a Ds9 magazine and am trying to remember if one was published for TNG and I want to say no but either way look on ebay or amazon.com seller pages those mags put up on there site from time to time.As for the original question I have been able to find anything on this magazine not a web page or nothing ..Is Week by Week the actual title though ?

I don't know if it is the actual title. I haven't heard from my friend again.

It is highly unlikely that he has mistaken a DS9 magazine for B5. We had long dicussions about B5 episodes when it was first on.

Back