• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 SCRIPTS 2 B PUBLISHED!!!

JMS has said that all the B5 scripts he has written will soon be published in a series of very smart books (7 scripts per) with oodles of extra material! Very cool! go to B5 Spoiler Junkies Archive (scroll down main page) for more info, then <a href="babylon5scripts.com" target="_blank">scripts of J Michael Straczynski</a> to get a email when they go on sale.

Search for B5 spoiler junkies archive if the link doesn't work, I'm rubbish at writing links.

Well the site is up and running and I have placed my order. By next week-end I could be reading the first book. I am sooooo happy and can hardly wait.

Nice to see that JMS has chosen to use Cafepress ... basically means that he can never be out of stock, as every single copy is printed to order.

Besides, CafePress seems to ship internationally without putting an axe in your back.

I've bought silly memorabilia via them before (to support some open-source software projects) but I didn't know they had access to that serious printing capacity.

Then again, multiple years have passed meanwhile, and even marginally sensible companies can grow... so perhaps they've grown too.

Yeah, I've been impressed with their stuff since I started using them for my band's merchandise a while ago. I am currently putting together a book of 30 of my songs for release, so am interested to see the quality of their printing etc.

I don't have a credit card, so I don't think i'll be able to get them. :( (will have to investigate the website further).

Don't they have debit cards in the US? Or do they, but just don't generally accept them as payment online or something?

I don't have a credit card, so I don't think i'll be able to get them. :( (will have to investigate the website further).

Don't they have debit cards in the US? Or do they, but just don't generally accept them as payment online or something?

Yes, they have debit cards in the US. They can also be used as a credit card. I used my debit card (Mastercard) to order my Volume 1 (jmsscripts). Worked fine.

If your debit card has a Visa or Mastercard symbol on it the credit card systems can handle it. They simply take the money straight out of your bank account rather than lending it to you.

If your debit card has a Visa or Mastercard symbol on it the credit card systems can handle it. They simply take the money straight out of your bank account rather than lending it to you.

And that's the trouble, mine doesn't.

Yes, they have debit cards in the US. They can also be used as a credit card. I used my debit card (Mastercard) to order my Volume 1 (jmsscripts). Worked fine.

I am used to websites where you select a different option for debit cards, so that was why I was wondering whether debit cards exist in the US. Cheers for the clarification.

AFAIK, a lot of places that allow debit card usage for "local" people, prefer credit cards for foreigners. I suppose it's just too much hassle otherwise or something - probably also something to do with security.

I know that some UK online stores for example that are fine with VISA Electron (debit cards) for UK customers require non-UK customers to use a credit card. I haven't yet found an online store that would accept my VISA Electron.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back