B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old April 13th 21, 19:55   #1
Jan
Psi Cop

Rare Babylon 5 and SENSE8 items

Thought I'd go ahead and post this here for anybody interested. I'm downsizing my collection some and I've got some rare B5 items and a full set of SENSE8 scripts listed on Ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sof...g=200&_fosrp=1
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th 21, 21:16   #2
Ubik
Commander

Re: Rare Babylon 5 and SENSE8 items

I'd also definitely hit up respective Reddit groups too Jan. That definitely helped my eBay auctions get more views and traffic.

I shipped 13kg of script books yesterday to a very happy new owner in the UK.
Ubik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th 21, 22:22   #3
Jan
Psi Cop

Congraulations! I'm not on Reddit much (read: at all, really) but I'll look into it. Glad your books found a new home.
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Old April 14th 21, 09:31   #4
Springer
Telepath

I do like that pin badge of the station. Is that one of the pin badges that the fan club put out?
Springer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th 21, 15:56   #5
Jan
Psi Cop

This one doesn't have the fan club logo so it's not definitely one of those. Having seen both, though, as far as I can tell it's identical to the fan club ones.
Old May 16th 21, 23:56   #6
Looney
Telepath

To the person who won the Station Pin. HOW DARE YOU!!!!! ..... Oh wait, I guess maybe I didn't tell people I was bidding on that and they better not outbid me. From now on everyone needs to tell me what they plan to buy and I will approve or disapprove. I am sick of losing out on B5 stuff I want!!!!!

Looney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th 21, 17:34   #7
Springer
Telepath

Just curious, how much did the pin go for in the end? (just for future reference as a price guide should one become available again in the future!)

I remember just losing out on an auction for an Agamemnon baseball cap – I was gutted about that!
Springer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th 21, 13:33   #8
Jan
Psi Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springer View Post
Just curious, how much did the pin go for in the end? (just for future reference as a price guide should one become available again in the future!)

I remember just losing out on an auction for an Agamemnon baseball cap I was gutted about that!
Not that I'm complaining, mind, but the pin went for a fair bit more than I'd expected - $123.51. The reason I was surprised is because, while as far as I can tell, they're identical, this one *wasn't* an Official Fan Club pin.