B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old December 30th 20, 19:51   #11
Demonn
First One

Re: The Mandalorian (On Disney+)

I'm hoping we still get to see and hear about Din Djarin in Rangers/Ahsoka/& Book of Boba. Apparently S3 will take place after they tie all the other shows together for something. Thrawn will probably be the new big bad & then the Emperor probably makes an attempted comeback... then whatever snoke is probably eats him...

I didn't watch Episode 8 or 9 so...
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st 20, 14:21   #12
Galahad
First One

Send a message via MSN to Galahad Send a message via Yahoo to Galahad Send a message via Skype™ to Galahad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
I'm hoping we still get to see and hear about Din Djarin in Rangers/Ahsoka/& Book of Boba. Apparently S3 will take place after they tie all the other shows together for something. Thrawn will probably be the new big bad & then the Emperor probably makes an attempted comeback... then whatever snoke is probably eats him...

I didn't watch Episode 8 or 9 so...
I'm personally interested in the possiility of them doing a JJ (ironic) and using events in Rebels and the Mandalorian to create a "Ahsoka Timeline" (akin to Kelvin Timeline in Trek) - something that doesn't invalidate the sequels for those who *did* enjoy them, but provides a way forward that course corrects for those who really couldn't stomach them.

The onscreen legwork has already been done for this if it is something they want to pursue, in the Rebels episodes: Twilight of the Apprentice (where Ahsoka goes up against Vader in a lightsaber duel and only Vader walks out), and subsequently World Between Worlds. where Ezra enters a portal (much like the Narnia books "wood between worlds"), which results in him pulling Ahsoka out of the past at that point and bringing her into the present.

You could argue that the sequels derive from events that happened in the timeline that existed before Ezra saved Ahsoka (and that this timeline c and new seriesontinues), but that "Ahsoka's very presence has altered the flow of history, beginning with her arrival in Rebels season 4, culminating in the events of the Mandalorian, thereby creating an entire new chain of incidents that cannot be anticipated by any party."

"We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Visit NiCK'S SANCTUARY
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th 21, 17:18   #13
Looney
Telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post

And now we have to wait for that most ominous thing in the world of rock and roll... the tricky 3rd album.
HAHAHAHA!

I love this show, but yes the way Season Two ended I am a bit uneasy even though they have given me no reason to doubt them. I was a bit concerned they would stray from the originals more and more, but they have maintained a great level of connection. I SO hope they keep it up. It is amazing how much better this has been than the Sequels. I soooooooooo hope they don't blow it.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th 21, 13:28   #14
Bester
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
I'm personally interested in the possiility of them doing a JJ (ironic) and using events in Rebels and the Mandalorian to create a "Ahsoka Timeline" (akin to Kelvin Timeline in Trek) - something that doesn't invalidate the sequels for those who *did* enjoy them, but provides a way forward that course corrects for those who really couldn't stomach them.
Yeah, this is very interesting. They could very well use The World Between Worlds in the Ahsoka series to explain how the new timeline has been created.