• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Why.... WHHYYYY??

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Life is so cruel.

Firstly, Kari Wuhrer *drools over his keyboard* who I love stars in Eight Legged Freaks. I hate spiders, and went nowhere near that film.

Now, Shane West *adds drool to the drool* is starring in ER, and I won't go anywhere near ER (too medical).

Why can't they star in something I watch? Or will watch?

Tsk.

Life is so cruel.

Firstly, Kari Wuhrer *drools over his keyboard* who I love stars in Eight Legged Freaks. I hate spiders, and went nowhere near that film.

You should watch it. Good flick. Lots of humor, too. Good commentary.

Did you pass on "Lord of the Rings - Return of the King" as well (because of the huge spider)?

There is no way in hell I'll watched Eight Legged Freaks. I've seen clips and it's enough to kill me. :D

I didn't watch Return of the King for the same reason I didn't watch the middle film, because I found the first LOTR boring as hell.

I found the spiders a problem in Harry Potter 2.

Aragog is scary as hell! *nod nod nod nod nod* I'm totally with Ron on that one. He does such a great job in that scene, too.

Damn! I thought I was afraid of spiders! :p But, I can look at films with spiders, as long as its not a nature show about spiders.*shudders*

There is no way in hell I'll watched Eight Legged Freaks. I've seen clips and it's enough to kill me. :D

I didn't watch Return of the King for the same reason I didn't watch the middle film, because I found the first LOTR boring as hell.

I found the spiders a problem in Harry Potter 2.

Awwww, you're just no fun. :p

How about Arachnophobia
B00000IQC4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

How about The Thing (1982)?

:devil:

Antony is such a wuss! And shame on you for dissing LOTR! You should watch all three...FOTR was slower over all, but TT and ROTK were by no mean boring. Come on...they're credited as the greatest trilogy of films every made and one of the greatest achievements in cinematic history. You should watch them for their accomplishment if nothing else.

Not to get off topic :D

BTW, who is the guy you mentioned?...oh...ok....looked him up on imdb. Yes I remember him now...YUM! :p

Tiresome. Watch the damned film...it's fun. :D

Back