• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Pat & Da Vinci Code on Black Vault Radio 9/25

A_M_Swallow

Regular
Pat (Lyta) Tallman’s Latest Project

Pat & Da Vinci Code on Black Vault Radio 9/25

From forums of her website The Galactic Gateway
http://www.thegalacticgateway.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=589

By Pat Tallman

Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:58 pm

Hi All!
I'm going to be talking about "The Da Vinci Code" on the Black Vault radio, Sept 25th at 11pm pacific time ,live! It will be archived and you can check it out at your leisure after that.
I was wondering if anyone had any questions on the Da Vinci Code. Leave your questions here, and I'll do my best to find out the answer! It is a facinating book for any of you who haven't read it yet.
Also, John Greenewald and Jeffrey Willerth would love to know who'd you like to hear on the show. Let us know here any personality you'd be interested in listening to on the Black Vault radio show.
Thank you and I really look forward to next week!

Pat

Sep 25, 2004 12:01 am

{snip}
The Da Vinci Code is a murder mystery. The facinating part is the back drop which are millenia old mysteries that have never been solved, plus , yes dirty secrets. I am going in to the truth of the things mentioned in the book...truth or fiction kind of thing. I have done research independantly to find out which secrets are real, and which are the writer's imagination. Also if I can I will let you know the 'other side' of the story. So tune in!

Go to www.blackvault.com to listen to it live Saturday night 11pm pacific time.
It will be archived on the Black Vault and you can check it out anytime after Sunday.
love,
Pat

To hear the recording.

Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:10 pm

From Pat:

I was on the radio late last night. It went great! Dean Haglund, from the X-Files
stopped in because he loved the topic and is a friend of mine. He's great fun and
a Da Vinci freak. I had so much info they have already asked me back. To listen
to the show :

Go to www.blackvault.com
scroll down
look on the left, there are topics listed under '
general'
the 4th topic is: Black Vault Radio
click on Black Vault Radio
click on Black Vault Radio Archives, which is under the logo of CRN Network
Click on the first folder called Black Vault Radio. My name will be listed just click and listen!

Thank you,
love,
Pat

Back