• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

TV,films and clips

crazyhorse

Anarchist
Hundreds of them here,all free including a couple of B5 films.BSG up to date,Star Trek and loads more.

I'm going through Red Dwarf at the minute myself.

Most are good quality and it is an excellent way to catch up on any missed episode of the most popular series's.

Happy viewing :)

Hundreds of them here,all free including a couple of B5 films.BSG up to date,Star Trek and loads more.

I'm going through Red Dwarf at the minute myself.

Most are good quality and it is an excellent way to catch up on any missed episode of the most popular series's.

where?

nice, i need a B5 fix, my DVD's are out on loan to my pals and i cant find the copies i made for such situations.

Thanks for the link, Crazy! I've never seen Red Dwarf but have heard so much about it and now I have a way to see it!

I just watched a little Father Ted; :D that was fun!

Without wanting to be a killjoy, how exactly is this legal?

The FAQ on the site basically states that he considers it legal because he is only providing a link, and doesn't want to even entertain notions of downloading.

I wouldn't have thought that any of the producers/distributors/networks would have given permission for this to be done so surely it is a massive breach of copyright for this site to even offer links to the shows?

Fine, you can't download them, but you can watch them. In full.

As far as I know it is a loophole.

I did ask Markas befored I posted it just in case it wasn't allowed on the board.

Boxie Red Dwarf is excellant,I haven't seen the last season myself yet and watched the first episode the other night.

Oh I think you can download them somehow.

Without wanting to be a killjoy, how exactly is this legal?

....:( I didn't even think about that.

Okay. I have to be a killjoy, too. Maybe there is a "loophole" legally...but is it right? Shoot. Not for me.

:( :(

Anyone know if Red Dwarf is out on DVD or on somewhere that I can see it? I guess I could check Amazon. I'd really like to see it but I've never seen it in stores around here.

I would suggest that you use your own morality over using this,while not forgetting that all the music clips that have been posted are copyrighted not to mention actually taping things from the television :p

The legal opinion I have read is that, according to case law, the recording of tv shows for the purpose of time shifting is not copyright infringement, whilst the recording of TV shows for the purpose of building a library of them could be (although it is unlikely anyone would be sued for that if they did not distribute them or attempt to use the library on a commercial basis).

Otherwise, VCRs would have been banned years ago, and PVRs would never have seen the light of day.

Back