• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Vorlons

I never completely bought that the Vorlons were completely benevolent. Even as far back as 'Deathwalker', Kosh blithely overrode the decision the younger races had made. It was as if he'd hung back to see what they'd do and then exercised a decisive veto.

I thought that ending (the demise of Deathwalker) was <u>very</u> well done. All along, everybody involved thought they were going to decide what would happen with Deathwalker and her antiagapic (sp?), and then along comes a higher power and trumps them all. Great job of misdirection by JMS! Londo had the best reaction, IIRC.

Besides, it left all of the younger races off the hook. :)

Atonement is one of my favourite S4 episodes. There is so much in it. On the one hand, you have some very funny moments (Ivanova), and on the other, there is this very serious and moving backstory of Delenn.

Atonement is one of my favourite S4 episodes.

Really? It has some very good scenes (all of the stuff with Dukat), but I find that the whole 'let's resolve the glowing Triluminary/Sinclair/Valen' scenario was a very unsatisfactory way to deal with it. Delenn is a child of Valen? Opens up too many questions that were never really addressed (again, a legacy of the removal of Sinclair from the major story arc).

It was ok... at least explains how Delenn became such a high ranking person (though I don't like the idea that it's because she's genetically superior or somethng).

Really? It has some very good scenes (all of the stuff with Dukat), but I find that the whole 'let's resolve the glowing Triluminary/Sinclair/Valen' scenario was a very unsatisfactory way to deal with it. Delenn is a child of Valen? Opens up too many questions that were never really addressed (again, a legacy of the removal of Sinclair from the major story arc).

You're talking plot points. I like it because of the fact that it presents us with emotions from both ends of the spectrum in the same episode.

Ivanova: Don't...even ask. :LOL:
Delenn: Kill them all! :(

It's only when you look back that you realise how much has been crammed into 45 minutes. The other episode that always gets me reeling as to how much is contained in it, is season 3's 'Messages from Earth'.

Plus it has some of my favourite Marcus quotes. :D

I hope that makes sense.

Well, I saw "Intersections in Real Time" the other day -- a very interesting episode indeed. All in all, I've really enjoyed Season 4 -- I've 2 episodes left to watch of the season!

Back