• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather like Locutus of Books. But the Atomic Skull would also command respect.

Which would be a first. Mark, you are as always so right. (shuts up on real names)

What about Lucien, the Librarian from the Sandman comics?

Since you don't seem too hot on Lucas or your job, how about something completely different. I don't know what...but perhaps you could start a thread for other suggestions. ;)

No, no, no - Conan the Librarian has got to be it - you know, commands respect, and implies the threat of violence if someone refuses to return a book!

You can even use a quote from the Conan movie when revoking their borrowing rights (in Governor Arnold's voice, of course): "You know what the best thing about revoking borrowing privileges is? You crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."
:D

I'm going to close this topic now. Of course feel free to continue it in another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back