• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Premium memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck with the 'having Antony upload your avatar' -piece of the puzzle... it may take a while, so hang onto something! ;):p;)

Naaa... Antony is not really that bad, he just has a very hard time at remembering things... but one dose of Matt Damon pictures is sure to get the man back on track, or a big-ish spoon full of Ben Browder... which ever floats your boat so to speak. ;):D;)

Gotta love those smileys!

Congratulations to all of the newbie premies... prepare for a BBQ in your honor!

I'd come straight from the Off-topic thread about TXT-speak being unwanted here. So when I was thinking of things for B5TV.COM-wear to say that obviously popped into my mind. And for the original post see the Adventures in HMV thread in Off-topic.
:)

I'd like to give an official shout out to Antony for finding the exact avatar I was looking for. :D Well done.

(But, it still says I'm a Standard Member. Did my check not clear with the bank yet?)

Thanks. There was so much *going on* in that scene - foreshadowing, duality, humor, respect, etc - I knew I had to have it as my avatar. :cool:

You're right, I like Jack. One reason for selecting Jack was because I like Wayne Alexander but there were Lorien pics everywhere (and the other characters he played weren't really notable characters).

Ah, but you must remember who holds the stick that was left over from the ice lolly I ate this morning. You must fear this, the stick of mild foreboding. Tremble as it forebodes mildly!!! Mildly I say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back