• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Two JMS books coming in 2021

Oh I need to check that, but I'm pretty sure I already own it. Ugggggh terrible memories. I bought the CD Set and had to get several replacements because all the cases always arrived shattered. Finally had to give up and just keep the last one despite it being broken. I mean the discs are fine, but you know how a collector works.

Speaking of books, I'm definitely going to get JMS' upcoming book The Glass Box (its sf! Sounds like the first real sf he's written since B5, not counting TRH of course) - annoyingly in the UK it's not due for release by Titan until March and only in paperback, so I'll have to order the hardback from overseas somehow.

Speaking of books, I'm definitely going to get JMS' upcoming book The Glass Box (its sf! Sounds like the first real sf he's written since B5, not counting TRH of course) - annoyingly in the UK it's not due for release by Titan until March and only in paperback, so I'll have to order the hardback from overseas somehow.
I'd count SENSE8 as sf, for sure.

I've read an ARC of 'The Glass Box' and enjoyed it a lot. That said, I'd consider it more of a near-future dystopic story than what most folks think of as SF.

It's three months out for the January 9, 2024 US release.

Latest posts

Members online

Back