• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Alex Zahara here I'm Back!!

Re: Alex Zahara here I\'m Back!!

like i said in the jeremiah forum. there was one week where everything i watched Alex was in it. jeremiah, SG-1, Dark Angel, Andromeda, B5:LOTR,

That was Alex Zahara in the government teep lab?
I couldn't place where I'd seen those eyes before.
In all fairness, I haven't seen any of his other appearances so I only know him with a bonehead.

Whoa, back up there, Glacophane. Who was Alex playing? I completely missed him, apparently.

Oh yeah! I just got around to watching that episode and recognized the voice right away but he sure looked different in that mustache and slicked back hair. Alex plays so many different roles and does them so well too! :)

Hey guys! Been real busy around the old homestead, haven't been online much. Wow, I didn't realize that so many of the shows I have done were on the air like that! It's really cool to know that you guys Are watching and enjoying them! The Dead Zone was a lot of fun. did you guys know that the CIA has been using Remote Viewers since the 1970's. i did a lot of reading online about them, pretty wild stuff. Hey I can't remember if I mentioned this before or not but...i am in the trailerand have a still photo of me in the Open Range website. http://openrange.movies.go.com/ I aappear just over halfway through the trailer (super brief don't blink, you'll see me looking through a crack in a wooden door dring a thunder srrom and then a sillouette of me smokking my cigar waiting to ambush Costner.) I've got a mustach and soul patch. Listen enough about my BS, I hope ya'll are well and I've got a surprise coming in lat Aug or Early Sept for you guys!! I think you'll really like it!! PS:: I'LL BE OFF THE BOARDS FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST, IN EUROPE ON VACATION. Catch you all when i return. Ciao for a mont! Alex/Dulann :D

Welcome back, Alex. Loved seeing you on the SG-1 episode 'Space Race'. By far my favorite episode of the season since 'Fragile Balance'. I know you've played many characters, but we hope to see you still keep your repoirt up with the SG-1 crew. :)

Rommie :D

Hey there, I am back and watch for a suprise announcement by the end of the week!!! Alex Z......

I can't wait to hear. Maybe Sci-Fi's ratings are down and LOTR will make a comeback. Oh well, we can dream, can't we? ;-)

-Tim

I can't take any more damn hints, teases, and surprises! Someone tell me WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? :eek:

Welcome back Alex! I can't wait to hear what the announcement is. :D

PS: I love your new web site. :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back