• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Its time to play Trek trivia!

sassy

Regular
you know trek has lots of "you just know what is going to happen next" parts.

1. you have some strange dude who u never saw b4, and the key thing u notice is ***HE HASN'T shaved***looking stressed and disheveled
so strange hasn't shaved dude is the captain of the enterprise

what does this tell u is going to happen next??

2. Some ppl are transporting down to the planet in the landing party, bones, spock, kirk, and 2 other ppl u have never seen...what happens to the 2 other ppl u have never seen on the planet?

2. THEY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

new one to replace question 2: Romulan BoP decloaks off the port bow of the Ent-D with weapons charged, what happens next?

hey ya'll are pretty smart! LOL

ok the *NOT SHAVEN LOOK* should have given u the clue that he is crazy.
shocked.gif

well that all depends, now doesn't it.

Kirk: well, he'll be needing another set of bedcovers...

Picard: he'll bore her talking about old books and music or archeology...

Sisko: Make a pass or two but make sure it doesn't go anywhere, while they have some of his home-made cajun food...

Janeway: Remind Chakotay not to sack her until after a medical scan is done...

Archer: talk about his "great" ship and Earth...

Good answer Gshans. This is a TNG question - The crew want to help a race but it goes against the prime directive. What do they do?

Good answer Gshans. This is a TNG question - The crew want to help a race but it goes against the prime directive. What do they do?

TNG: Hold a meeting, retire to the Holodeck, give a speech about ideals, and leave without breaking the Prime Directive.

TOS: Break the f***er!

They weren't breaking the Prime Directive in that case, just violating a Starfleet quarantine of the Genesis Planet.

God, I'm a geek.

My answer would have been either modify a few people to look like the aliens and help them out or bring them to the holodeck without them knowing it and transport them to a safer location. I think once they actually did both - Warf and his brother.

Ha five points to who can name the kind of pet Worf had as a child. It was in an episode where they see illusions.

Well, I have an image of it in my head but I had to Google it to remember what the name of it was (a Targ).
wink.gif

Now, what can I use my points for?
grin.gif

Use your points for some Trek Analogies.

Everyone knows how this goes. Dog : Puppy :: Cat : Kitten
Also, this oughta greatly increase your SAT scores, Seniors.

Picard : "I don't have kids" :: Kirk : "Kids? I have millions"

Janeway and Archer : Stupid Trek shows :: Kirk : Stupid Priceline.com commercials

Harry Kim : Can't get promoted :: Wesley Crusher : Can't get laid

Main Characters : They all become Admirals in future alternate realities :: Main actors : all become jobless after Star Trek

Kirk : Lost his son on Genesis to Klingon bastards :: Picard : Lost his "Genesis Torpedo" because he never used it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back