• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Agamemnon - in Lego!

Springer

Regular
Dunno if anyone here builds Lego, but I stumbled across this - someone has designed a brilliant Omega-class destroyer in Lego and has made the instructions and a sticker set available as a digital download in exchange for a charitable donation:

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/i...instructions-babylon-5-omega-class-destroyer/

I thought it was pretty neat. It'll be a lot of bricks, although the instructions do include a guide on where to buy the pieces, and there's always Bricklink too.

Dunno if anyone here builds Lego, but I stumbled across this - someone has designed a brilliant Omega-class destroyer in Lego and has made the instructions and a sticker set available as a digital download in exchange for a charitable donation:

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/i...instructions-babylon-5-omega-class-destroyer/

I thought it was pretty neat. It'll be a lot of bricks, although the instructions do include a guide on where to buy the pieces, and there's always Bricklink too.

Are you going to do it? (PLEASE say yes because I would love to see the finished product.
I am both selfish AND lazy.) :guffaw:

Oh my goodness. That looks amazing.

...But I'll only download it if the rotating inner section actually rotates.

Are you going to do it? (PLEASE say yes because I would love to see the finished product.
I am both selfish AND lazy.) :guffaw:

I don't currently have the money to buy the bricks, but yes I'd like to build it eventually!

Oh my goodness. That looks amazing.

...But I'll only download it if the rotating inner section actually rotates.

I don't see why that engineering couldn't be included in the model, and looking at the picture there are a few shots of the instructions that show the mid-section in different orientations, so it looks like it does :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back