• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

G'Quon sighting!

Recoil

Regular
G\'Quon sighting!

This weekend I spotted G'Quon...at Six Flags Great America of all places. He served me Dippin Dots! Ok, well his name was spelled Jaquan not G'Quon, but I still thought it was funny. :)

Re: G\'Quon sighting!

:LOL:

That sounds like a "You know you've watched too much Babylon 5 when..." thing. ;)

I have a whole thread devoted to that in the B5 forum at my board. :D

Heh, no he looked like the guy that Garibaldi was dealing with when he was trying to smuggle the ingredients for Bunga Cauda into the station during his "diet." :p

We get Dip N Dots or whatever they're called when we go to Cedar Point at the end of August each summer. :)

:LOL:

We'll be going to Cedar Point on Friday while my sister and nephews are here. I'll look for a Dippin Dots stand with someone that looks like a Babylon 5 character. :D

The guy that served me Dippin Dots at Cedar Point yesterday was named Jan. And he didn't look, Narn, Minbari, or Centauri or anything like that. :LOL:

I belive ice cream pelets are what I see around here called "Dippin Dots", which is just basicly ice cream in little balls rather then in its normal cream form. Its usually sold at sporting events and ammusement parks, because those are the only places people would pay that kind of price for it.

On a side note, I'll never forget a few years ago being on a camp trip to a local ammusement park and one of my friends slowly eating Dippin Dots when somone made the comment to him "Your balls are melting". :p

Latest posts

Members online

Back