• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

X3 Mod - official?

Wulf

Regular
I was skimming JMS' IMDB page and saw "Babylon 5 X3: Terran Conflict (Video Game) (creator) 2010".

Is that something he was directly involved in creating? Or does he just get credit as the B5 creator? I've never seen a video game mod on IMDB before.

I was skimming JMS' IMDB page and saw "Babylon 5 X3: Terran Conflict (Video Game) (creator) 2010".

Is that something he was directly involved in creating? Or does he just get credit as the B5 creator? I've never seen a video game mod on IMDB before.

Nope, not at all. It's a fan thing that somehow got linked to his page. It should never have shown up there.

Jan

Or does he just get credit as the B5 creator? I've never seen a video game mod on IMDB before.

As someone who has worked on mods before, I know you always try to credit the original creators because

1) It's the right thing to do.
2) You don't want them to get upset and shut you down.

Someone probably took that credit and added it to the IMDB. As far as I know, the only game JMS ever had any official connection to was the Sierra game.

Back