• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Diamond in the Ruff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyehlar

Regular
Acording to the FAQ, at 200 posts, I should have gotten 3 diamonds underneath my name. But for some reason, I still seem to have 2 diamonds.

Is the FAQ wrong, or is there something else that I don't know about. :)

Rommie :eek:

Acording to the FAQ, at 200 posts, I should have gotten 3 diamonds underneath my name. But for some reason, I still seem to have 2 diamonds.

Is the FAQ wrong, or is there something else that I don't know about. :)

Have you tried logging out and logging back in again? Then try restarting your browser, followed by your computer.

Have you tried logging out and logging back in again? Then try restarting your browser, followed by your computer.

There's a problem with the ranking system, no one's will update sadly. I meant to fix it, but kinda forgot. I Only remembered again two days ago. :)

I'll have to sort it.

There's a problem with the ranking system, no one's will update sadly. I meant to fix it, but kinda forgot. I Only remembered again two days ago. :)

I'll have to sort it.

I'll have to sort it.

Cool. Thanks for looking into it. I had been looking forward to having 3 diamonds for a while now and then.....*poof* nuttin'. ;)

Thanks for the input. :)

I'll have to sort it.

Cool. Thanks for looking into it. I had been looking forward to having 3 diamonds for a while now and then.....*poof* nuttin'. ;)

Thanks for the input. :)

I took the liberty of upping your rank manually, it should be at 3 diamonds now. Wouldn't want to have you suffering until Antony gets the automatic thing sorted out. :D

I took the liberty of upping your rank manually, it should be at 3 diamonds now. Wouldn't want to have you suffering until Antony gets the automatic thing sorted out. :D

Ahh. Well I'm glad it's working, becuase it's rather broken. It could have gone a bit... wrong. I haven't edited records for fear of buggering them up. But well... we're still here.

Ahh. Well I'm glad it's working, becuase it's rather broken. It could have gone a bit... wrong. I haven't edited records for fear of buggering them up. But well... we're still here.

Thanks Kribu, you're a doll!! :D

And Antony, I can understand about the fiddling. Been there, done that, went through the withdrawls. :LOL:

Thanks Kribu, you're a doll!! :D

And Antony, I can understand about the fiddling. Been there, done that, went through the withdrawls. :LOL:

Has the auto update of diamond ranking ceased working? I noticed that colonyearth should have two diamonds, but currently has none.

Has the auto update of diamond ranking ceased working? I noticed that colonyearth should have two diamonds, but currently has none.

I'm not just saying it for my health, ya know. :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back