• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Seen the B5-actors in other shows ?

I think I saw Lyta in the first Austin Powers movie. She was there for just a few secs. She played the woman who was a man (before he turns out to be a man) in the pub in the beginning of the movie.

I saw "One Hour Photo" last night, and there was Gary Cole playing a Sav-Mart manager.

Not exactly the guy from Office Space. But he has a pretty substantial and pivotal role.

That movie's just creepy.

Gary Cole played the main character (Lucas Buck I think he was called?) in American Gothic. I thought this was a great series (IMHO) and Buck was a real nasty piece of work - great stuff /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I'm very much looking forward to One Hour Photo being releaed over here in the UK. Good to hear that Gary's role is a good one.

I haven't heard such good reviews of his new series, Family Affair, which I believe had the pilot shown last week in the US.

And I also believe that you'll be seeing him again this autumn in the 3rd Brady Bunch movie. Now that one I can give a miss <shudders at the thought of Gary Cole with a tribble on his head>

Is One Hour Photo the new Robin Williams movie?

/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I think it looks like a very creepy movie. Robin is supposed to be very engaging in that role. If I have the title right! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I always get confused when I turn on, what is she on now? CNN..and see Andrea Thompson reporting. I always ask myself, "What show is this?" She was also good in NYPD Blue.

I think I once saw Claudia Christen in a B-movie called "Cats" and she kicked major butt in "The Hidden."

My wife and I borrowed the Mel Gibson movie "The Patriot" on DVD from a friend of mine and we were both suprised to see Peter Woodward aka Galen in it. He was Brig. General O'Hara of the Red Coats. We couldn't believe that we didn't catch it the first time we had watched it.

I saw that guy who played Galen on this incredible bad movie with Christian Slater and Val Kilmer called Hard Cash.

Erica Gimpel ("Franklin's Girlfriend") was a regular on NBC's (now CourtTV's) Profiler.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Actually, Andrea left CNN and is supposed to be on Court TV, but I don't watch it, so I haven't seen her.

[/quote]
She's on saterday night.....they have some name for it but i can't remeber what it's called.

I was just flicking channels and caught sight of a very young Michael Beck in the movie Xanadu. Odd to see Abel Horn/Mr Jones on roller skates! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yes thanks for the link to the Mira info or pictures I should say .Anyway I was looking at mt tv guide and saw for JAG that Tamlyn Tomita is on tonight I believe at 8 in .

Is the actress who does Dr Chambers (sorry, don't know her name) a regular on Beastmaster? 'Cause it seems like every time I'm channel surfing and land on Beastmaster, she's always on it.

She was a guest star on beastmaster for the first 2 seasons (Maybe just season 2?), she might have been added as a regular in season 3 im not sure. I've seen the actor who played Gideon in a show on the WB, and also in reruns on sci fi channel "American Gothic"

Back