• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

hi everyone...missed you all

VIP
Hi everyone :) I've missed you all sooo much. I hope everyone is doing great. I have been working and busy as always but please don't ever think for one moment that I forgot my B5 family.

I just wanted to come by and say hi. I just recently watched Legends again, and it reminded me of the wonderful time I had making this movie along side of Dylan, Alex, Warren, Dean, Enid-Raye, JMS, well...the ENTIRE cast and crew.

I learned so much, and I will be forever grateful for the opportunity.

I hope everyone is keeping well. Take care. Let's all hope for more B5 ;)

All my love, Myriam Sirois aka Sarah Cantrell. :)

cast-myriam.jpg

Edit: Changed the broken image link to Myriam's Sarah Cantrell avatar. -Markas

Woo! Myriam was here! :)

I miss the Rangers. I wish they would have made a series!

**Cries in his breakfast cereal.**

It's wonderful to see you back here again, Myriam. Do you have any upcoming acting projects that you can share with us?

I would very much like to read a great deal into your little "let's all hope for more B5 ;)" line.

The timing on such a line with a feature film coming and talk of B5 "in spades" couldn't be more...well...read-intoable. :confused:

Hey, guys! I just made a new word! :D

CE

I would very much like to read a great deal into your little "let's all hope for more B5 ;)" line.

The timing on such a line with a feature film coming and talk of B5 "in spades" couldn't be more...well...read-intoable. :confused:

Hey, guys! I just made a new word! :D

CE

And English teachers everywhere will donate to the Narn Bat Squad, I suspect. ;)

Of course if she's part of the B5 movie she won't be able to say. But I'll second Markas' question:
any new projects you can tell us about, Myriam? :)

Eek. Actual Rangers are back! Must... get back... to fanfic...

So -- Myriam, hey! What are you up to these days?

Hey everyone...Just to let you know I answered under the thread Fantastic Twilight Zone...

ciao for now, Myriam

Myriam, just to let you know if you're ever feeling wild and crazy, come post in Babbleon! :eek: :D

The possibility of making her insane is simply too great, RW.

BACK! *whip*

We must keep the inmates away from the talent here.

*whip* *whip*

Latest posts

Members online

Back