• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Message Boards

vacantlook

Super Moderator
Aside from here and the SciFiChannel's site, are there any other Babylon 5 message boards that I should be aware of?

Dear boy...as if you need go elsewhere. ;)

...not that I know of, but I've pretty much stayed close to this place. There are some boards that have B5 forums, but none that has the gusto of this place.

Not that I'm a board slut or anything, but sometimes I just like going to several different boards. Part of why I asked is because I honestly don't know of any other B5 boards. I can't even remember how I learned of this place when I started coming here.

Back when I first got internet years ago, I was on AOL and used to absolutely LOVE going into the AOL Babylon 5 chat room. That place was so much fun; I kinda miss all the people I used to talk to there.

I guess I'm kind of just feeling a bit nostalgic.

Of course it's not a slight. Message boards are great and all that, but there's something fun about going into a chat room every day and knowing most the people there and stuff like was with the AOL B5 room. That realtime interaction was fun (as was being able to play B5 sound wavs during the chat :D ).

The Warner's Bros web site used to have a message board (haven't been there in age, so I don't know if they still do) for B5. I used to see Joe D. there a lot.

If you like the direct interaction, you may want to come to the weekly Saturday chats. You'll find the information pinned to the top of the Babbleon forum.

Firstones.com.

Although their site is mainly focused on PC games and modification B5 related, they have a pretty steady and reliable forum at http://forums.firstones.com/ with topics, as you´ll see, on all B5 shows.

They updated their home page regularly, wich is something, I hope, we´ll get on this site as soon as the big announcement comes ;)

Almir

But we'd better admit right up front that we never talk about B5 in the chatroom anymore. :eek:

Yes, and quite a bit of what goes on there can only be mentioned in NC-17. ;)

We are not precluded from discussing B5. If someone brings up a topic...we discuss it.

Ad nauseum. :D

I used to see Joe D. there a lot.

I'm still there. :) Lots of newbies just discovering the series go there first looking for information on the series, and I feel obligated to protect them from all the nonsense, half-truths and garbled stories floating around out there. :)

Regards,

Joe

"Hey, what's the deal with that?" (in the voice of Jerry Seinfeld).

I can't login at Babylon5.com Message Boards :mad:.

Anyone else have this problem? :confused:

Neither can I, or at the SCIFI.COM boards.

See in "Off-Topic":
Re: Question About The New SCIFI.COM Bboards - #260724 - 08/20/04 11:21 AM

At WB, there's no place to report the problem*, and at SCIFI, they don't listen. Oh well, two more "Favorites" URLs to delete/places to ignore. :rolleyes:

*(The email addy I sent it to in my little "Hail Mary", will probably turn out to be a "no-reply" addy.)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back