• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

can you buy?

Ranger1

Regular
does anyone know if i can buy one of the ranger's brooch's somewhere online, the one with an Itzilzar (sp?) stone in them.

All I can suggest is checking Ebay. It's been so long since B5 has been on the air, I wouldn't expect to find something like that anywhere but the secondary market (Of course I could be wrong)

You can get copies on Ebay, but they're not as good as the originals from the fan club.

I got one from the fan club; and not too long ago, two came up on Ebay and I managed to get one, so now I own two :beer:

You can get one from Intergalactic Trading (http://www.intergalactictrading.com/shop.cfm?type=products&cid=BAE), and despite all of the fannish bragging about how great the fan club ones were (and honestly, I'm not trying to single you out, Ranger Elenopa -- lots of people make the same comment here and elsewhere!), I think they look quite nice. 'Course, I've never seen a fan club one up close, so I don't have a firm basis for a comparison. I'm just saying that the unofficial ones look pretty good standing on their own.

I'll show you my newly re-found Fan Club Ranger pin in February, Amy. It's *much* better than the non-Fan Club ones. I'm probably extra prejudiced, though, because the one I did pick up while I thought my FC version was lost was just *so* bad. Colors were all wrong, it was too light...I just didn't care for it.

Still looking for a replacement Psi Corps pin, too. Again, I did get a non-FC one and it just didn't work for me.

Jan

I bought my son the One Ring and chain a few years ago.I have seen a unnofficial one and it just does not compare.The official merchandise,while costing more,is usually of a far better quality.

I'll show you my newly re-found Fan Club Ranger pin in February, Amy. It's *much* better than the non-Fan Club ones. I'm probably extra prejudiced, though, because the one I did pick up while I thought my FC version was lost was just *so* bad. Colors were all wrong, it was too light...I just didn't care for it.

Jan, I'll bring mine, too -- I'd love to compare. I have seen really shoddy ones available online, but mine looks pretty good to me! And mine came from Intergalactic Trading.

Still looking for a replacement Psi Corps pin, too. Again, I did get a non-FC one and it just didn't work for me.

Ah, now I happen to have a set-used one of those. But I don't like to take it out, because the sign, it hurts us. :)

Back