• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Spoilers on this forum - a question?

Just wondered what the rules are governing spoilers on the Jeremiah forum, given that at the moment only our US brothers and sisters are in a position to see the show.

I have started to read through some of the threads here to whet my appetite for the day when (hopefully) it hits the UK, but it is hard to move more than a few posts without tripping over a spoiler for what appears to be a major plot point.

This is not intended as a criticism, I would just like to know what rules are operating so that I can decide whether to leave the forum alone completely until it arrives here.

Cheers,

It's a good question and perhaps we should be more spoiler aware here but we aren't. Generally, if we comment on something that hasn't aired yet or or in a clip from a upcoming episode, those are spoilered. Everything else is free rein. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Not a lot of people even get Showtime let alone in other countries other than the USA so it hasn't been something I really thought about.

Still, feel free to start a non-spoiler thread and ask as many questions as you like. We'll try to get your appetite whetted without using spoilers. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

One other thing. If you see a thread that is specifically named after an episode that just aired, assume that us people who have seen it are discussing it, and that there will be spoilers in it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Teehee~ I, like Lyta said, dont get showtime and can only see it when i get a tape from a friend and i don't come here just for that reason till i see the next episode, which explains why my post are so far apart (even though i just started posting =P ).

I just read the threads anyway, see the episode, and glean what I can glean when I watch the darned thing (unless it's something like Tripwire or Firewall, in which case I've been warned beforehand, and I will not touch the thread until I've seen it and been surprised out of my boots!).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back