• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 on Bravo (UK)

Hi guys and gals.

Just a quickie for those Brits on the board. Come on ... you know who you are /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

I very rarely watch Bravo channel (except for the odd episode of Knight Rider /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif) but happened to flip by today just in time to see a long promo for Monday April 1st which is

"BABYLON 5 DAY all day on Bravo"

They haven't given any timings or episode details, but the ad states that they are beginning with The Gathering, and it has since been on just about every commercial break between 6:00pm and 10:30 (as I type this).

I assume this means that SFC-UK will no longer be showing it (which is no loss to me as we don't get it anyway).

Whatever the facts behind it, I can think of a great many worse ways to spend my Bank Holiday Monday.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

The Gathering starts at noon. It is followed by most of the first season. Finally ending at 05:30 in the morning.

Starting on 2 April the rest of Babylon 5 is shown an episode per day at 15:00, 20:00 and repeated the next morning at 05:00.

Bump.

1 April 12:00 The Gathering.
First Season until 05:30 next morning.

Then daily at 15:00, 20:00 repeat at 05:00 the next day.

I'm on total B5 overload! I was surprised at how many episodes in S1 i must have previously missed, as there was a lot that I didn't remember.

Not as good as it later became. But there were flashes of brilliance throughout. Reminded me why I love this show!

Back