• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Why Can I Vote In All The EpDis Threads Again?

Juts noted an interesting phenomenon ... now that the EpDis threads are starting to circle around again, I find that I can vote in them again, having already voted in the first place. I cannot put hand on heart and state without doubt that I definitely voted in ALL of them the first time around, but I certainly voted on most of the ones that have recirculated so far.

Got to love democracy.

:D

Juts noted an interesting phenomenon ... now that the EpDis threads are starting to circle around again, I find that I can vote in them again, having already voted in the first place. I cannot put hand on heart and state without doubt that I definitely voted in ALL of them the first time around, but I certainly voted on most of the ones that have recirculated so far.

Got to love democracy.

:D

The upgraded scrambled the polls (Take a look at look at some of the poll titles like the lost episode "Keep Chapel" for instance) So they don't have the right titles, I'm not sure if that means the titles only were scrambled or if it's actually a different poll, but, they were "refreshed" with the upgrade.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back