• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

So ... any news on the release of S4 in Region 2?

Re: So ... any news on the release of S4 in Region

So........does that mean that Geo' and I can hit the guy now???.....please? :LOL:

The reason I wait for Region 2, is simple. Many of my friends do not own region free players (or actually, I'm sure that those can be modified to be rpc free but...) so if I want to go to my friend with b5 dvd's, it wouldn't do much if they were coded for region 1 players only.

One of the few advantages of buying outside of my native R2 is that most of my friends cannot play them so I have a legit excuse not to lend it to them. I am very possessive over my dvds

One of the few advantages of buying outside of my native R2 is that most of my friends cannot play them so I have a legit excuse not to lend it to them. I am very possessive over my dvds

I understand that. I lend my DVD's freely to only 3 of my friends. Those are the only that I know I can trust, because they treat DVD's like I, almost sacrifice a VHS cassette on an altar. All others.. well, I put DVD in cd-case and go to that friend, watch it, go back. B5 along with Extended Editions of Lotr are most important DVD's that I have.

Yes, and if YOU read the thread, you might notice that it was ME that made it!!!
Just thought it was a point worth re-stating :devil:

Sorry,........I react badly to people (like WB) telling me what I can and can't buy/watch for no good reason.
Didn't mean to go on.
:D
(I feel the same about "No Smoking" signs, "Health and Safety" Inspectors and speed cameras!) :mad:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back