• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New SciFi Series

anlashok1

Regular
Of the three new series on network TV (Surface, Invasion, & Threshold), which one do you like most? Of the Pilots, Surface was the winner IMO. But I'll continue watching to see what happens.

The only one I've seen is Invasion, and it was eh ok I guess.

I do think it's somewhat humorous that so many alien invasion style shows are out this season. Seems like yet another mark in the column that it seems that oh so often when one of the main networks decides to do a show of a certain type, then the other networks plop out their own versions of the same basic show.

Invasion has potential, though the pilot was a yawner... and I don't like how they've already basically thrown the fact in our faces that yes, there are aliens, and yes, they're taking over people already. But, it is on right after Lost, so I'll give it a chance.

I haven't been able to watch Threshold because of Sci-Fi Friday, but now that those shows are on fall hiatus, I can start watching it. It really looks interesting.

Surface is on Monday nights, and nothing will keep me from watching WWE Raw. :D So I'll probably be downloading that one when the season is out.

Alias starts back up this week on Thursday night, which is great, because Thursday night TV tends to suck almost as much as Tuesday night. :)

How about Eureka? Ok, it hasn't aired yet, but there are always means to watch something that is not supposed to *ahem*.

Anyway, new SCIFI channel series I believe, or it will be in the near future. It was "fun". :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back