• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Did you notice...?

Strifeguard

Beyond the rim
In the episode aired on SciFi yesterday (Acts of Sacrifice), there is an error in the fight scene with G'Kar. At one point a Narn in the background raises a gun, presumably to shoot G'Kar, only to have Na'Toth punch him out cold. Except that when the shot pans back out to G'Kar's fight, the Narn with the gun is nowhere to be seen. He's not on the ground, he isn't standing up again, and he never leaves. He's just gone...

I found this interesting because usually this sort of thing is "tied-up". For example, during TKO an alien pulls a gun on Walker Smith while he's fighting. Even though we seen Garibaldi "take care of it" we're also informed that Security takes the gun-toting alien away.

Obviously, nothing would have been added to the scene by showing a presumably passed-out Narn on the deck, but it caught my eye none the less.

Maybe he resumed consciousness, and crawled off in shame, having been taken down by a female. ;)

Rommie ;)

I just watched it again... and that guy could of rolled down those steps, for all we know he's laying right out of the camera's view. ;)

It could have been a mistake you know, these things happen, less on B5 then on other shows but it happens.

It could have been a mistake you know, these things happen, less on B5 then on other shows but it happens.

Hrm....didn't notice, but that's not saying anything. BTW, what time is Sci-Fi airing B5 again? I'll have to set-up the PVR / VCR ---- too cheap to buy DVDs right now :D.

A similar event occurred in War Without Eng. On Bsbylon 4 Ivanova was approached by a guard from each direction and then Marcus dropped out of the ceiling and the two guards were knocked out. They just disappeared into "thin air" and although I have watched the scene many times I have never been able to figure what happened to them.

Back