• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Miracles

gkarfan

Beyond the rim
I happened to catch Miracles on ABC last night & found it to be surprisingly good. I thought it would be sickly-sweet like Touched by an Angel, but it was more like X- Files. If the plot doesn't go around in circles like XF, it might be a great show. I warmed up to this show more than I have to some of the others, & I'm not even a religious person. It's about a man who investigates strange occurrences to see if they are miracles. Now, if it can just stay on the air...

Tammy

I loved the X-Files first season. But I think it was by season 3 I stopped watching it. I think I stopped watching every single episode even in season 2.

It never seemed to go anywhere, somehow. And the conspiracies just got more and more ridiculous to me. By its end, I heard fans saying they hoped it would be their last season.

Uh, did it get really cornball-ish at the end?
laugh.gif
I didn't see it, so I don't know.

Anyhow, back to this new show. It sounds like it could be interesting.

I didn't watch it, although I meant to. It sounded similar to Mysterious Ways, which I quite liked .

However, whether Miracles succeeds may depend on the timeslot, since it will be opposite CSI: Miami.

I kinda liked it. Good actors, interesting story. Definitely willing to give it another few episodes.

Admiral Dave

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back