• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Please post the address of the secret website on this thread when you get it!

Vorlon

Regular
Please post the address of the secret website on this thread when you get it!

The "elsewherians".

Thank you.

------------------
Understanding is a three edged sword.

As soon as I've gone to the site, I'll post it. But as I've said elsewhere, I'm on the West coast. I think the East coast will have access to the information 3 hours before us. That's why I don't understand the short time for the website. They'll be giving some time zones more time to tap into the website than others, apparently.

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

That is strange indeed. I'm hoping that by "a few hours" they mean at least 6 hours... that would give the West Coast viewers some 3 hours to log on as well, right? (And give a chance for the rest of us, too...)
As well as avoiding too heavy traffic, i.e. everyone trying to log on at the same time - if the site stays available for a little longer, this might ease that particular problem.

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

Waiting...

Waiting...

(I can see the server is going to pushed to its limits with hits once the address is revealed)

------------------
IHHBHG
Live Well.
WhiteStar12

Once the website is up, I need someone to e-mail me & tell me what was in the scene. I doubt I'll be able to see it with Webtv. My e-mail address is gkarfan@webtv.net

Tammy

------------------

hi there
smile.gif

help me out guys - how long do i have to wait for the earliest of the coasts to get a link (in hours)?..
can't wait for it...

------------------
"At last we will have revenge."

Personally, I don't like Dune. I've never understood the whole fascination with it. I don't intend to watch Frank Herbert's Dune just to see the "top-secret" URL for B5LR. I don't see why I have to be a fan of Dune and watch it just to get the URL. They should post the URL on SFC's B5 bboard and let us check it out that way. It's just a pitiful grab at ratings for Dune.

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darth maul:
hi there
smile.gif

help me out guys - how long do i have to wait for the earliest of the coasts to get a link (in hours)?..
can't wait for it...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure, but we recently went to a different feed, and I THINK Dune will begin airing on the East Coast at 9 pm Eastern Time (which is 6 pm Pacific Time). I really don't know for sure, though.

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Originally posted by LondosHair:
Personally, I don't like Dune. I've never understood the whole fascination with it. I don't intend to watch Frank Herbert's Dune just to see the "top-secret" URL for B5LR. I don't see why I have to be a fan of Dune and watch it just to get the URL. They should post the URL on SFC's B5 bboard and let us check it out that way. It's just a pitiful grab at ratings for Dune.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Isn't that called marketing, the way to stimulate the audience for the commercial purpose? Do you really think they want you to watch Dune?
crazy.gif

------------------
"At last we will have revenge."

Being an overall Sci-fi fan, I thought Dune was one of the best miniseries ever filmed. The effects fit the book, the characters fit the parts, (Patrick Stewart as Gurny Halek was better in the old film, all else was a win for sfc), and the sets were stunning! I have trouble with the concept that a B5 fan would not like Dune, the writing, plot twists, and action are all what we B5ers crave. It is rare to get good sci-fi, B5 is the best there ever was, but Dune is no slouch! I will be watching the entire 6 hours, and video taping it, - no commercials, I'm sure the B5LR promo will be a hit, and requestes for it will force sfc to run it alot.

------------------

Don't all of you figure this is more a survey device than anything? They want to see how many people are absolutely rabid for more B5 stories! (Pant, pant, pant.) I doubt they will be disappointed over at SciFi. Bonnie Hammer, go get 'em!
laugh.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by hypatia (edited June 12, 2001).]

This is a cunning and devious ploy, the more people keep posting in this topic, the more rabid people will get, each new post people will think.... the site the site, my kingdom for the site and click on the topic to see just another false alarm, and an annoying message just like this
wink.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
"We Live for the One. We die for the One!"

Okay, it MUST have started by now on the East coast... come on addy, we wanna see, lol!!!
shocked.gif
Bet they wait til later on, just to be mean, and keep people watching, and make their advertisers happy.....

------------------
"There are moments when we all become someone else, something other than what we are. It takes only a moment, but we spend the rest of our lives looking back at that moment in shame."

It's our revenge for you guys out on the west coast making us stay up late on Oscar night!
wink.gif

I haven't seen it yet...

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

[This message has been edited by taichidave (edited June 12, 2001).]

If you listen closely, you can almost hear the sound of a server screaming for mercy...

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

Back