• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5: Rangers Contest at SciFi.com!

man, i thought they were gonna let someone be in the movie. i guess they're only gonna name a character after someone

------------------

Well I entered the contest...I probably won't win..but oh well..it'd be super cool to hear my name on it!

------------------
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I'd look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange it for me, Mr. Morden?"
Vir - In The Shadow of Z' HA Dum

shhhh!!! Don't let them know!

------------------
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I'd look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange it for me, Mr. Morden?"

and I also just found out that the character will be a Captain! but they say he/she might not make it through the movie!

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back