• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Help finding sheridans final moment before...

dencor

Regular
HI, I need some help locating a pic of Sheridan from SIL. I am looking for the moment just before he passes beyond the rim, where the light is shinning on his face in the whitestar. I checked several B5 websites and found plenty of pics but none of that moment. If anyone one knows of a website where I could find this pic I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

I'm pretty sure someone round these parts has it as their thumbnail.

Found this... but I suspect you want a few frames later:

events07c.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Galahd, yes I do need a few frames after that but it just might work. Thanks again.

dennis

I'm pretty sure someone round these parts has it as their thumbnail.

Found this... but I suspect you want a few frames later:[/IMG][/CENTER]

The last frame showing his face would probably be best (and whitest/brightest). To anyone who does not know the context, the picture shown in the above posts, is undoubtedly not impressive.

Agreed which is why a few frames later is better.

I'm sure I saw someone posting in the forums with a better pic as their avatar.

Did another search today and still nothing but thanks for trying everyone. Theres is always hope.

What you need is someone with the DVDs for season 5 who can and will do a screencap (or whatever its called) for you. In the past, we had a few people (like Antony ;)) who would help people out with that. I don't know if people have the time or the inclination to anymore, though.

But be wary: some great ideas for shots truly do look totally wrong/different/silly/etc when they are frozen in one frame.

He's pretty busy with other projects these days, I think.

Post something in NC-17, maybe that will get noticed faster. ;)

Oh, how sweet. I was hoping someone would help out Dencor.

KoshN to the rescue! :)

And here's something for you. ;)

I have it as a 1166x460 TIF (1578 KB), but had to reduce it to 620 wide and save as a max compression JPG-0 to show it here. Lemme know if you want the TIF of a JPG-8 (better quality) compressed file.

It's a crop of a picture taken with my LG VX8700 cellphone (not as good as but same megapixel count as my old Nikon Coolpix 950, but I didn't have my camera with me at the time.).

Attachments

• 0704071902for-hypatia.jpg
    0704071902for-hypatia.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Actually I have "webshots desktop" on this computer, and I own two different cat calendars, one is the "page-a-day" variety. I've seen a shot very much like that one on Webshots once.

There are so many cute kitty pictures. But there's nothing quite like seeing the litter sleeping with/on top of mom there. (That is the mom under the grey kitty, right?)

Anyhow, very cute. :)

Actually I have "webshots desktop" on this computer, and I own two different cat calendars, one is the "page-a-day" variety. I've seen a shot very much like that one on Webshots once.

There are so many cute kitty pictures. But there's nothing quite like seeing the litter sleeping with/on top of mom there. (That is the mom under the grey kitty, right?)

No, those are four of the five kittens, however, the second one from the left is either the male or the female that looks just like the mom, so you were close. They'd just finished their gymnastics of the trellis and were all tuckered out.

Attachments

• 0704072020acrop.jpg
    0704072020acrop.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 0704072020crop.jpg
    0704072020crop.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
That would be great if you could help me KoshN. If I understand pixel size, I am not looking for anything to large. Maybe around 200 X 200 sounds about right.

thanks
dennis

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back