• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Newbie just starting S2 - Non-Spoilers ONLY!

Re: Newbie just starting S3 - Non-Spoilers ONLY!

Oh, yes!!!! That was very, very good. Jurasik SHOULD have won an Emmy just for this episode. He played the full range of emotions.

A word about Ed Wasser's performance...he played slick slime very well. However, it was the controlled fear in this episode that stood out for me, especially when his "associates" were blown away. Excellent!

4. Lyta...I'm not sure I really understand her yet. She has quite a few Vorlon pieces in her, doesn't she? After the Vorlons left for beyond the Rim, does she lose this? Don't tell me.

:LOL: :LOL: Don't worry, we weren't going to!! We're getting good at this "no spoilers" thing !! ;)

:) Has anyone seen ilikemike? I looked on the refrigerator... :( there's no note.

:eek: :D I know....I'll hang onto to the board, one of you lock onto to me and go out a little farther....someone else will lock onto you, and so on until we're stretched out across hyperspace...or "internet space"! :D Don't worry, we'll find her! Oh, and don't forget to :LOL: pray for the guy on the end!!

Maybe she's been busy and hasn't had time to watch and/or post?

Sorry, Boxie, I couldn't leave a note. I was taken captive by the Centauri and was held in prison. I am now free and should be able to resume watching the series.

I WAS busy...but all is more static now.

I was taken captive by the Centauri and was held in prison.

:D Those Centauri can be so unruly! Good girl for not letting them get the best of you!

:) At least you know you were missed!

I think she said something about life getting a llittle busy... I hope everything is all right. :D I guess I get a little too attached a little too quickly!... :) Actually she just seemed very nice.

Gosh, it's been a month since we last heard anything from ilikemike -- i'm missing the conversation!

Thanks, Boxie! Yes, life got quite busy for a while...but it's easing up. I should be able to get going again on the weekend. I'll be back with my usual bunch of questions, etc.

I was, indeed, held prisoner by the Centauri, then released. I was then picked up by Bester...life got interesting then...uh...erm...I guess I won't go into it. LOL.

See y'all on the weekend, if Bester lets me...

If you start having memory lapses in front of your television... or feel the urge to draw cartoon faces on steamed up mirrors... seek help immediately.

Later symptomns may result in manifestations of rage and bad toothache!

Did you end up wrapped in plastic though ... ?

It actually took me a few moments to realize what you were referencing! :LOL:

Me, too. I was about to move this thread to NC-17. ;)

I look forward to further reports on ILM's journey through B5. (And tell me those initials are a coincidence. :D)

Joe

LOL...you folks are a hoot!!!!

I can't help it if I think Bester is sexy. :eek: :devil:

You are just like Bester, crazyhorse? LOL

I have watched "Epiphanies"...wow! What a fascinating episode! It brings out my friend, Bester, in a very different light, especially where Lyta is concerned. She is more powerful than he surmised, isn't she?

Also, what is going on with the weird message to Garibaldi and all that stuff...resigning, etc.?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back