• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sierra Babylon 5 Unreleased Game Items

J

Jaysmith2000

Greetings,

New to the forums here, but thought there might be interest in some items I recently acquired. I have a few promotional items from the UNRELEASED Sierra game Babylon 5. I have a very limited supply of all items, so they will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

First item is the Babylon 5 Unfolded Box. This game was NEVER released. Unfolded boxes are $10 each plus shipping. Here's a front and back shot.

DSC00742.JPG

Here's a picture of the foldout:

DSC00743.JPG

Next item is a Babylon 5 Mousepad. You can't tell by the picture, but it has a 3d Holographic look to it, very cool. Mousepad is $10 each plus shipping.

DSC00745.JPG

Babylon 5 Prototype posterboard about 1/4" thick. Price is $25 each plus shipping. Don't have exact size, but it's about 1 foot by 2 foot.

DSC00746.JPG

Again, I have limited quantities of everything, please PM me if you're interested. I have perfect feedback on ebay (over 1700) under jaysmith2000 and am well known in the various video game forums.

The game really does look awesome. I also had a watch but it sold within seconds of me posting it. I guess I was a little light on the price ($50). It had a leather band and a brushed aluminum casing. Nice piece. If anyone is interested in seeing it I can post pics.

Some nice looking stuff there. I so wish that this game was completed. It looked like it would have been very good :(

Indeed, nice looking stuff. ....but $10 for an empty box, which is nothing but a tease for something that we'll never have? :confused: Well, I'm not a masochist. Now, I know somebody's going to say "Well, you're a Crusade fan, and that never got finished." True, but with Crusade we got something that was more than an empty box. We got some content.

I completely understand, I wasn't sure what to do on pricing for these. I think it's more attractive to the video game collectible market than it is to fans of the show, but I could be wrong. I'm almost sold out of all items, with most sales coming from Assembler, GamerHistory and my forums Jaguar Sector II. :)

I completely understand, I wasn't sure what to do on pricing for these. I think it's more attractive to the video game collectible market than it is to fans of the show, but I could be wrong. I'm almost sold out of all items, with most sales coming from Assembler, GamerHistory and my forums Jaguar Sector II. :)

Don't get me wrong, it was nice to see pics of the box. I mean, for awhile I can imagine that the game had been released :) , but then I have to come back to reality and realize that it never got completed and that the people working on it were terminated. It's yet another thing yanked away from us B5 fans, like Crusade, "But in Purple, I'm Stunning" (the B5 Quote book), B5 - The Memory of Shadows (the B5 universe theatrical release), new canon B5 or Crusade novels or the short story anthology. It's put the knife in, take the knife out, put the knife in, take the knife out, etc, etc. ...and whenever I think of TNT-Atlanta, or Warner Brothers losing all the B5 & Crusade CGI files, the knife gets a good twist while it's in. And I'm sure that people at TNT-Atlanta would be happy to know that.

I can't believe they got as far as even finishing the damn boxes for the thing. That does SOOOO piss me off.

I still have my 3D mousepad and watch, though.
You got $50 for yours? Hmmm.

I still have my 3D mousepad and watch, though.
You got $50 for yours? Hmmm.

The prices on the watches fluctuates wildly. One just sold last week for about $23. Other times I've seen them sell for as much as $75.

Jan

Give me the game I'd bargain. Another empty box I can live without. Not to seem ungrateful, but the refuse of a shattered dream is still refuse.

Back