• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Does anyone know the S5 R2 Release date?!?!

The UK import threshold is £18, this is not the same for all EU countries, it varies from country to country and some countries have no such duty. I believe that most EU countries have a higher threshold.”

The 18 pound limit is mandated by the EU and should be the same in all the member countries barring some special provision they might have in regards to the treaty. This rule actually predates the EU and was issued when it was known as the EC (Europian Community). It is possible that countries which joined the EU post-Maastricht (when the name was changed along with many rules and regulations) are exempt from this rule.

Can I suggest to GeoKuutio (and anyone else condsidering buying R1 sets) That you check out www.loaded247.com .
They seem to be based on Jersey, and import from Canada.
The main point is that THEY pay any import duty and not the customer. Don't ask me how they do that but they do.
After getting "caught" with a significant Customs (plus Royal Mail) charge for S3 when I bought it from Play.com, I switched to loaded247 for the remaining Series and haven't had to pay any extra charges since.
Just pre-ordered my 5 disc movie set from their web-site.
BTW cost of the set on Loaded is 45 Euro.

Thanks for suggesting. I shall take that into account. Btw. play.com (not play247.com) is also situated on Jersey... As I have ordered several times different products from there, I hadn't any taxes or customs to pay. Well, this is kinda offtopic anyway. But if loaded247 offers as good service as play.com, then why not.

Thanks once more.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back